- A guided (e-) bike tour four times a week
- Choice of three different tours
- Excellent rental bikes
Lanzarote is an island where recreational cyclists with a little cycling experience can get along very well. You will certainly get some areas with elevation gains, but if the wind is not too strong they are doable for most cyclists.
The Bike Sensations company organizes guided bike tours from Puerto del Carmen and soon also from Playa Blanca. The tours begin at the Bike Sensations store where you meet your English-speaking guide. You will get an excellent touring bike here, but you can also opt for an electric bike.
You ride in a group of 5 to 15 people and you can choose between the following three tours:
- The Omar Sarif tour (first following the coast and then to the movie star’s fantastic villa)
- The Cactus Garden tour, including a visit to the Cesar Manrique Foundation and the cactus garden
- The El Golfo tour: the south side of the island along El Golfo, Los Hervideros, Salinas Janubio, and Timanfaya
Cycling Spain spoke with several tour participants and everyone was very enthusiastic. Bike Sensations organizes tours for recreational cyclists four times a week. After a day of stops, lunch, and visits to various places, you end the day feeling as if you have become acquainted with Lanzarote.
Use the BOX below to ask a question or leave a comment.