This is the cycling route that really ticks all the boxes: you ride between two great Spanish cities, both easy to fly to and back; the whole route is on quiet roads and cycling paths; the landscapes are as beautiful as they are varied and, underway, you visit several nice, authentic villages and stunning little towns: Huete, Cuenca, Albarracín, Teruel…
- Cycling tour of 9 stages through great nature and towns
- Average daily distance of about 55 km/34 miles
- 40% of the route on Vía Verde cycling paths
- Good hotels, rental bikes and luggage transport
- ‘Challenge!’ version: the same route in 7 stages
Or read further…
More wonderful self-guided cycling tours in Spain .
BiketourinSpain is the company or Raúl González. Having cycled through most of Spain as well as in several other European countries, Raul is very thorough in selecting the best route and accommodations for a very enjoyable cycling tour. He is always available for information or help. With the Madrid-Valencia route you experience the feeling of a cycling adventure through the Spanish hinterland.
Use the BOX below to ask a question or leave a comment.